Monday, June 28, 2010

When the loneliness kicks in... I turn to videogames.

I've been sleepwalking a lot lately. I'm not really sure why. It makes me nervous really - paranoid I might be walking around the neighborhood at night in my underwear.
I've come up with a theory about why I might be sleep walking but its only theory. I wonder if it has to do with my subconscious mind - like there is something looming and the only way it can get out is via subconscious action. Like there is something that I have yet to realize in my conscious mind... which really only makes me feel more insane to be honest. Our minds 
One thing is for sure, I cant be found wandering around the neighborhood in my skivvies.
I've started locking myself in my room now... we shall see if this helps. I think I've developed slight insomnia from it because who wants to go to sleep when they are just going to get up and walk around.
Alas, here I sit watching all manner of terribly depressing romantic comedies which mock the severity of my singleness.
Quite the dilemma.

No comments: