Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Approaching the end.

I'm honestly lost for words (well not literally) but I feel like I physically cannot express how bizarre and frustrated and scared and confused I feel right now. I'm approaching the end of my career as a student and beginning my career as a PA. I have my graduation this friday and I couldn't be more afraid. Primarily because it marks the fact that I cannot turn back nor can I postpone the real world any longer. I think I'm experiencing the emotions of someone who just graduated from undergrad - but I managed to avoid it because I went straight to grad school (which was the best decision ever... it puts off everything scary for a couple more years).

I'm moving to Yuma to be a part of something that I think with rock my world. The physician group really cares about their patients and want to give them better care - that is where I step in. I'm excited to be a part of something patient centered. Plus the doctors all seem really great.

I think I'm beginning to rediscover "God". I'm not sure what that means right now which is why I use quotations marks. I'm beginning to embark on a journey of self discovery and spirituality and I think I might be onto something. Things are slow moving but I think I'm gonna make some headway on what I think about God and Jesus and all things spiritual. I mean, its not that I have lost faith - I'm just trying to revamp it and figure myself out in the process.

Things are happening - hopefully I'll survive when things stop happening so fast.


No comments: